The Disruption in Food and Sustainability Summit (DFSS) is taking place March 29th, 2019 at the Grand Hyatt, Singapore.
The Disruption in Food and Sustainability Summit (DFSS) was launched in 2018 with H.E. Dr Lam Pin Min, Senior Minister of State for Health and Transport opening the Summit. The focus of the summit is on raising awareness and fostering the growth of sustainable plant-based/alternative protein/clean meat and non- food (packaging) across the value chain with innovation, partnerships and technology as enablers. Our objective is to showcase what is happening in Singapore and the region and to provide a platform for organisations looking to form partnerships and launch or expand their businesses in the plant-based, clean meat and sustainable space.
Hear from leaders in the Plant-Based space
Andy Kusumo, Director of Science and Technology, Monde Nissin
Jordan Sadowsky, Director of International Expansion, Impossible Foods
Kelvin Ng, Head, Strategic Innovation, Bioprocessing Technology Institute Agency for Science, Technology and Research (A*STAR)
Dan Riegler, Founder, Karana
Elaine Su, Managing Director – Asia Pacific, Good Food Institute
Listen to the following dynamic discussions:
- Opportunities for Singapore to establish itself as a leader regionally and globally in Clean and Cell-Based Meat and Produce
- Green Protein, Meatless Meat and the retail dynamics with meat products
- Plant-Based and Sustainability Outlook – where are we now and where will we be in 5 years
- Best practice on implementing alternative and plant-based products and proteins in your supply chain/business
- Investment opportunities across the alternative protein and Plant-Based value chain
The role of technology across the green supply chain
The flagship Event of the Alliance for a Responsible Future
DFSS is proud to be 100% plant-based!